Hello. It’s been awhile I know, I’ve been busy. Haven’t you? Anyways I found a small window here to write. Here’s what’s new:
1. It’s sunny out finally.
2. My cousin started a blog about her first triathlon adventure.
3. And speaking of triathlons, I just finished season one of Eastbound and Down…this was the best thing to come out of it:
4. I’m very excited about the Warrior Dash, it’s a 3.2 mile obstacle course/race. Upon completing the race you receive a viking helmet and free beer, to0 bad I have to wait until September.
5. 5/3/1 for football is now available at Elite Ftiness Systems. I haven’t checked it out yet, but I’m sure it’s solid.
6. The 2010 Villanova Strength and Conditioning Clinic is coming up, check out the details here. Hopefully I’ll be there with the ‘Wolf”, I would love to hear Joe Kenn.
7. If you’re not familiar with Joe Kenn be sure to check him out at his site Big House Power.
8. Eat breakfast. I know this isn’t new, but why the hell does everyone still screw this up? Seriously, figure it out.
Until next time…